The mere visit of our website does not mean that you are providing us with any personal datan i are obliged to do so.
However, we must inform you that, in order to function properly and offer you a better service, the Social Nest Foundation, hereinafter Social Nest, can make use of or activate different cookies.
- What is a cookie?
- What types of cookies are there?
- What level of intrusion do they produce?
- What cookies does the website collect?
- Can I configure my browser to prevent the installation of cookies?
- About links to other websites
1. What is a cookie?
We understand cookies as theset of characters that are stored on the hard drive or in the temporary memory of a user’s computer when accessing the pages of certain websites.
2. What types of cookies are there?
There are different types of cookies, depending on theservice they provide.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use thedifferent options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that integrate an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platformand to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3. What level of intrusion do they produce?
Depending on the type of cookies used, different types of data are also obtained, and therefore, the level of intrusion is variable. We can establish three levels of intrusion:
- Level 1 or non-intrusive cookies: son login cookies on sites where there are registered users, shopping carts, display preferences… they are inherent to the system and their blocking would cause them to not be able to use the requested services. (Techniques, customization)
- Nivel 2 or minimally intrusive: these are cookies for own use linked to third-party services, such as analytics and statistics. An example may be cookies used by Google Analytics or Yahoo Web Analytics. (analysis)
- Level 3 or moderately intrusive: provided, managed and used by third parties in order to obtain data for advertising placements (banners) or the use of social content (social media plugin) and that must be expressly authorized by the user. In the case of social cookies, consent is made on the social media sites themselves. (Advertising, behavioral advertising)
4. What cookies does our website collect?
Below, we offer you a list of the cookies generated by www.socialnest.org and the level of intrusion of the same, so that you can check that we will only use the cookies necessary to provide the service, and the level of intrusion is the minimum possible. In addition to the cookies generated by www.socialnest.org there may be third-party cookies, generated by the browser itself, operating system, traffic tracking tools, etc.
We want to inform you that these cookies are NON-INTRUSIVE. We can not specify them all since it depends on which operating system or browser the user accesses the web if, at any time we detect the presence of cookies with a HIGH PROFILE of intrusion, we will inform you duly, expressly requesting that you accept that we use them during your navigation.
COOKIE NAME ACCORDING TO YOUR MANAGER
(own or third parties) PURPOSE OF THE COOKIE LEVEL OF INTRUSION DURATION
(session or permanent)
1P_JAR, ANID, AID, APISID, CONSENT, HSID, NID, OGPC, SAPISID, SID, SEARCH_SAMESITE, SSID, SIDCC,_Secure-3PAPISID, _Seccure-3PSID, _Secure-APISID, _secure-HSID, _Secure-SSID, DV, _ga From Google Analytics. Identification of users and collection ofinformation. MIDDLE Session- Max. 2 years.
5. Can I configure my browser to prevent the installation of cookies?
Yes, you have the option to configure your browser to be notified on the screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive, although we do not recommend it since it is possible that it loses part of its functionalities, you can not access different parts of the web or take advantage of any of our services, and because, broadly speaking, one of the advantages is the convenience of not having to include your data every time you enter your profile on our website.
How you set it up will depend on the features of your browser. You can restrict, block or delete cookies from any web page, through your browser, the instructions for each are as follows:
For more information about Google Chrome click here.
For more information about Google Chrome click here.
For more information about Firefox click here.
For more information about Internet Explorer click here.
For more information about Opera click here.
For more information about Safari click here.
In the case of cookies activated by the Google Analytics tool , we provide you with the information of these cookies from the programmer’s own website: